2016 Simplicity Contender™ 25/61
The Simplicity Contender zero turn has commercial mower features to deliver an impressive cut.
Commercially-inspired features such as durable Hydro-Gear® Transaxles and a tough Briggs & Stratton® Engine prove the Contender™ Zero Turn Mower is a powerful performer. The outcome is a riveting performance for the mower’s operator and an impressively cut yard for all to see.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine: Designed to perform under harsh, demanding conditions. With its patented five-step integrated cyclonic air management system, the Commercial Series Engine provides ultimate dust and debris protection for extended engine life.
- Heavy-Duty Mower Deck: Experience a great cut with the added durability of a welded mower deck made from rugged 10-gauge steel with reinforced top, side skirts, corners and a steel front edge. Includes a limited lifetime warranty.**
- Height-Of-Cut: The mower deck lift system makes adjusting the fabricated steel mower deck a breeze. No wrestling with heavy levers, simply push the foot pedal and move the pin to the desired cutting height.
- Control Panel: All of your controls are conveniently located at your fingertips, including: key switch, choke, throttle, electric PTO switch, cup holder and fuel gauge.
- Hydro-Gear® Transaxles: Designed for larger commercial mowing jobs, the ZT-3100® Transaxles deliver continuous torque, smooth speed and bi-directional control.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Commercial Series V-Twin
- Start Type: Key
- Power Rating: 25 gross hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Choke & Throttle
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 5.5
- Battery(cca): 300
- Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100®
- Speed - Fwd: 0-8.0
- Speed - Rev: 0-4.0
- Brake: Separate Lever
- Frame: 11-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: 1.5 in. x 2 in. Welded Steel
- Front Tires (inches): 11 x 4 - 5
- Rear Tires (inches): 20 x 10 - 8
- Seat: 18 in. High-Back Mesh
- Cutting Width (inches): 61
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut (inches): 2.0-4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 12-Foot Assist
- # of Blades: 3
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 4 Front/Rear Roller
- Spindle: Cast-Aluminum
- Steering: Twin Levers
- Headlights: Optional
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard Gauge / Left Hand Console
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): Fixed
- Assembled Length (inches): 78
- Assembled Width (inches): 72
- Assembled Height (inches): 66
- Residential: 3-Years
- Commercial: 90-Days
- Fabricated Mower Deck: Lifetime
- Mulcher Kit: Our innovative mulching kit reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn. Available for 52” and 61” mower decks. Shredder blades (sold separately) install to shred leaves with ease.
- Triple Grass Catcher: Collect grass clippings into three easy-to-empty bags for a clean finish. Available for 52” and 61” mower deck size. Capacity: 10 bushels
- Zero Turn Headlight Kit: Use the front headlight kit for better evening visibility while cutting the grass with your zero turn mower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series V-Twin
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100®
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4 - 5; Rear: 20 x 10 - 8
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag